DigitalGujarat gov in Online Registration Because of this recent Corona virus’s second wave there’s lots of new guidelines published by gujarat government. The most important guideline would be about marriage function in gujarat.
As per the Government if anyone is arranging a marriage function there can not be more than 50 people in the function. Also you have to get the permission to arrange the function online.
The Marriage permission process is arranged on digitalgujarat portal. This is the portal which government is using for some time now. Citizens of gujarat can get marriage license, Marriage permission, income certificate application etc from this portal.
Also in this national emergency, it is our duty to respect the protocols. It doesn’t matter authority comes to check or not. It is our duty to stop the spread of covid-19 by inviting very few people to the marriage function and also to keep the social distancing at the function.
But today we are going to talk about the permission of marriage and how to get it online from digitalgujarat.gov.in.
How to get marriage permission from digital gujarat portal ?
Actually the process is very simple but you would get confused if you do not have account already. They have published the guideline also in the portal but if you are feeling difficulty in getting permission online then obviously it could be difficult to find the guideline pdf.
Don’t worry we are here to help you. We will guide you from registering at the portal to getting the marriage permission online.
- To get the permission from digital gujarat portal first you have to do is register in digitalgujarat.gov.in. So open www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Now you will see button/link named register in upper right side corner.
- once you find the link click on it and you will see registration form.
- Enter Mobile number, email, password and captcha code in the portal.
- Click on save button after entering and reconfirming all the details.
- Now you will get OTP in the mobile number. Enter it for the verification and you are registered in the digital gujarat portal.
- Now Re-open the home page of digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Instead of clicking on the register button this time you have to click on login button.
- Then select login using the mobile number or email id whichever is convenient for you.
- Once you are logged in into the portal you will see your profile there.
- Find “Request new service” link there and click on it.
- There click on “Online registration for Organizing marriage function” option.
- There fill up the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Now click on submit button and you will get your marriage permission.
You can print out the permission as a hard copy for future use.
Which documents are needed to get the marriage permission in gujarat?
There are several documents you will have to upload at the digital gujarat portal while you are filling up the permission form.
The documents needed for the permission are,
- Any Document of marriage proof
- Applicant Address proof
- Any other Document
As a marriage proof the photo copy of marriage invitation could work. You will also need a address proof in which ration card or aadhar card could work. The documents you upload must be in JPEG, JPE, JPG or PDF format. Also the size of each document must not exceed 2 MB.
If you have already used digital gujarat portal and if you have login credntial for the portal the you do not have to do the registration again. You can simply use the previous login credential and get the marriage permission right away.
Due to the second wave of corona there’s a night curfew in the most of the cities of gujarat and as a remedy we have to respect all the protocols about marriage function. So be informed and stay safe.
Digitalgujarat.gov.in lockdown pass – COVID-19 Exemption Pass in Lockdown
How to Get Curfew digitalgujarat.gov.in lockdownpass in Your State During Covid-19 Lockdown : One can avail e-pass to use or provide the essential services, including medical care, health care, chemists, police and security personnel, media services, electricity and water department, animal fodder and ration shops.
The world is currently fighting with deadly pandemic. To curb the spread of COVID-19 in India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken the step to extend the nationwide lockdown till May 3. Some of the restrictions might be lifted in the coming days, depending upon the graph of COVID-19.
The lockdown emphasizes on maintaining social distancing by restricting the movement of people in public places. However, since the essential services are still operating in the nation, one can avail these facilities using the e-pass or movement pass. digitalgujarat.gov.in lockdown pass allows one to move outside their locality or society under the supervision of police and government
digitalgujarat.gov.inlockdown pass Instructions
- This Service is available in Gujarati Only.
- You will be required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or “Download Form” button for filling the form offline.
- Applicant should ready with service specific information like: Occupational Details, Family details, other than basic applicant details before moving with submitting application online.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- As per the language selection English or Gujarati respective language keyboard should be used for filling an application form.
How To Apply :
Gujarat Curfew e Pass Online Procedure
Step 1: सबसे पहले आपको आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा। – Click Here
Step 2: फिर उसके बाद New Registration option (Citizen) पर क्लिक करें – Click Here
Step 3: अब “Registered Mobile No.” या “Email ID” Selection करें और लॉगिन पर क्लिक करें
Step 4: सेवा पर क्लिक करने के बाद, आवेदन पत्र खुला होगा। कृपया सभी आवश्यक अनिवार्य Field भरें (*) और Submit बटन पर क्लिक करें
Step 5: Upload किए गए आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ के लिए “Attach Annexure ” बटन पर क्लिक करें। उसके बाद Save बटन पर क्लिक करें|
Step 6: Submit बटन पर क्लिक करें और आपको अंतिम Acknowledgement Slip मिलेगी।
Now you should wait for the approval. You will get your e Pass on your email or SMS or Whats App.
Validity Period for Gujarat Curfew Pass
Gujarat Curfew e Pass is valid only as per the mentioned date and time on the e-Pass. It is the discretionary power of the department to issue up to that date or not. So, the validity period will be mentioned on ePass.
Note: You Need to Attach Following Documents and Passport size photo .
Identity Proof Attachment (Any One)
- Driving License
- Any Govt. issued Identification card
- ID Proof of working in concerned office / shop
Proof Needed In Service Attachment
- Vehicle RC
- Other Document
- Proof of Registration with Government / Corporation
Disclaimer: This is not the official website to issue lockdown/curfew e-Pass. We provide you here only the application procedure to get lockdown/curfew ePass. You should always visit the official website to get updated information about lockdown/curfew e-Pass. We collect the procedure and information from the official website of the state.
How to apply for state-wise Movement Pass
Step 1: Visit the official website of the respective state, UT or city
Step 2: Select the ‘apply e-pass’ tab
Step 4: Fill the e-pass form with all the required details
Step 5: Upload the supporting documents, if any, and submit your application
Step 7: Once your pass is approved, you will receive the message from the authority
Step 8: Take a print-out of the e-pass and carry it with you while going out