With a health crisis looming over nations for well over a year now, governments and state governments are now finding ways to deal with this. crises can only be resolved with healthcare efforts, and while they can be quite a task to achieve, it definitely is not impossible. The plagues and pandemics humanity has dealt with before stands testament to our undying spirit and solution-finding capabilities.
In order to meet the pandemic head-on, the has come up with the Jharkhand Ayushman Bharat Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya yojana 2021 – a statewide version of the
Implementation of the Jharkhand Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya yojana
There will be a list of applicants that will be put up. Each person whose name appears on the data list can avail of benefits of up to ₹5 lakh. The amount under the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya yojana would be applicable for Secondary and tertiary hospitalisation and the scheme goes as far as to cover all pre-existing diseases right from day 1.
The prime objective of the scheme is to provide top quality health care services to the residents of Jharkhand, especially those people who are living in remote and non-accessible areas of the state. This is to break the chain of transmission that has taken roots in the interiors of the state and efforts are now being made to make help accessible in areas where there was not any before.
How to check your name in the Jan Arogya yojana list?
- Visit the official website of the Jan Arogya yojana portal
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Am I eligible” tab which is present in the main menu
- On this page, the applicant can enter their mobile number and enter the code which is displayed in the image (captcha code) and then click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- Once the OTP is received via SMS, the applicant has to enter the OTP and click on the submit button, which also stands as a confirmation to agree with terms and conditions, eligibility criteria and data policy.
- Afterwards, there will be a search window to find the name which is where the applicant can select state name, category search or can run a search through HHD number or search by mobile number or search by ration card number.
Healthcare crises can only be met when governments step up and provide the right amenities to tackle such circumstances. The Jharkhand Jan Arogya stands to be proof of making healthcare accessible to some of the poorest parts of India and to ensure that no person gets left behind.
A pandemic does not see religion, race, caste or economic status. The end goal is to eradicate it fully. This can only be accomplished by united efforts and all coming together to make sure that said plans are executed properly.